Pumpkins

Brill tip for this time of year!!!
can you give them just the 'innards'?

From what I read they can eat the whole thing. I just wasn’t sure if I should help them get started but cutting it or let them just have it.

So I’d say scoop your inards make pie or jack-o-lanterns and feed them what you don’t need.

If your jack-o-lantern isn’t moldy or rotten you can feed it after Halloween too.

Yes! Ask for everybody else's too! And FYI they can eat the whole shabang.;)
From what I read they can eat the whole thing. I just wasn’t sure if I should help them get started but cutting it or let them just have it.

So I’d say scoop your inards make pie or jack-o-lanterns and feed them what you don’t need.

If your jack-o-lantern isn’t moldy or rotten you can feed it after Halloween too.

First pumpkin wasn’t popular. The girls had eaten pumpkin guts, leftover baked pumpkin but were suspicious about whole pumpkin. I broke it up and after a while they were pecking. For the last couple of years I will put a couple of whole pumpkins out and wait for the girls to ‘carve’ it A couple of neighbors bring their pumpkins after Halloween and I usually just break/drop them on the patio. Squirrels will eat them too

Back
Top Bottom