I just watched it for the third time. I'm still rolling on the floor laughing!:lau
I'm never going to to be able to get this out of my head!

Right?? I haven't stopped hitting the repeat button for the past half hour, haha. I think I've got most of the words down now. :yesss:

I knew you guys would appreciate it here!

It's official: I know all of the words.

No shame.

When I found this video it had 302 views...I'm pretty sure most of the views since then have been me mashing the repeat button, haha.

I've had it running thru my head all week since hearing it. I was singing it as I got out of the truck and didn't realize there was a woman parked next to me with her window down. She busted up laughing! :gig

I've had it running thru my head all week since hearing it. I was singing it as I got out of the truck and didn't realize there was a woman parked next to me with her window down. She busted up laughing! :gig
Haha!! Oh my gosh, that is the best story ever. XD I love it! It is pretty catchy though, can't blame you for having it stuck!

My boyfriend and I were singing it to each other the other night and giggling like dummies, haha.

:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau
REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.REPAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.

That's how any times I've hit the repeat button:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:lau:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

Back
Top Bottom