• Total voters
Pics

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Okay! We are getting a new puppy! Its from a local breeder, Cedarwoods bloodline Yellow Labrador retrievers. There are two left, both boys. We are going to see them on Saturday! We have to pick one. Here are the pictures, any name ideas? So far the family likes Vixen, Butternut, Enzo, Mister, and Ghost. The names are ordered from favorite to least favorite depending to how much we like them, starting with Vixen. Any other ideas? Or tell tell us what you think of the names listed on this post and in the poll! We have eahd two of the same bloodline before, but the only one left is our 5 year old Comet. I like Vixen because of the song, lol! Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, on Vixen! Plus the rest of the song, so Comet, and Vixen would connect. Tell me what you think!

Red guy-
unknown-2.jpeg
unknown.jpeg
unknown.png

Blue guy-
unknown-3.jpeg
unknown-1.jpeg

Which one do you like better?

I like Enzo. It's masculine and slightly exotic. Also easy to remember.
I liked Enzo because it sounds cool with Comet, and is from a really awesome book called "The Art of Racing in The Rain". The dog is named Enzo. Enzo is also a famous race car driver, so it has a meaning rather then just a random word like a dog named "Fido" or something. Thanks for your opinions! 😊

Last edited:
I really like Enzo! Or if you want to stick with the reindeer theme (great idea!) maybe you could go with Blitzen? Or Dasher, Rudolph, Donner? You know, a different more masculine one lol you could shorten Blitzen to Blitz. I think it would be cute! Or Enzo is great. ❤️❤️❤️

Of the listed names, I like Enzo.

When we were picking out names for our second puppy, we liked Onyx. Until you try to say it loudly, like calling a puppy. The second syllable doesn't work very well. And we liked Raven more, so we named her that.

Thanks for the cute puppy pictures!

Back
Top Bottom