Puppy Thread

Pics
Do you have a playpen or baby gates? If not I really recommend getting some.
Its best to control the space she has access to while shes still a puppy. Otherwise she could get into trouble and you will miss signs that she needs to go potty.
Keep her in just one room for now and put her up while nobody's watching her. Playpens and kennels should be a safe space for her, so make it a positive experience.
I also really recommend writing down everytime she eats and every time she goes potty. That way you can keep track of how often she has to go, then you can let her out before she even knows she needs to go. And give her lots of praise when she does go outside.
Don't bother with the puppy pads, they will just confuse her since its inside and feels like carpet or a blanket.

Do you have a playpen or baby gates? If not I really recommend getting some.
Its best to control the space she has access to while shes still a puppy. Otherwise she could get into trouble and you will miss signs that she needs to go potty.
Keep her in just one room for now and put her up while nobody's watching her. Playpens and kennels should be a safe space for her, so make it a positive experience.
I also really recommend writing down everytime she eats and every time she goes potty. That way you can keep track of how often she has to go, then you can let her out before she even knows she needs to go. And give her lots of praise when she does go outside.
Don't bother with the puppy pads, they will just confuse her since its inside and feels like carpet or a blanket.
Puppy pads are useless. I would never.

Don’t worry I have all the stuff. Not our first puppy. :p

@Sara L @electrycmonk
Share your puppy pics!
I'll repeat a couple pics I shared elsewhere last night....
IMG_20210211_204503516.jpg

IMG_20210211_210013429.jpg

Back
Top Bottom