Purchasing Mail Order Chicks

skysoldier

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 11, 2011
I would like to hear from anyone who has purchased chicks from Cackle Hatchery in Lebanon, Missouri. Just wanting to get a satisfaction review.

My DH and I owned a feedstore for years and Cackle was one of the main hatcheries we used. They were awsome. We rearly had problems with the chicks arriving dead and few times they did, they did right by us. I would order from them again. You may not need this, but I can also recommend these hatcheries: Privett, Welp, Ideal, and Belt. Belt and Cackle were out two main hatcheries we used with Ideal and Welp and Privett for the rare and unique breeds and bantams.
Hope this helps!

Just got 5 little girls last week - arrived a day earlier than promised and in PERFECT condition. Just little EE's, but all different and adorable. Would use them again. The little heat packet they put in with them stayed hot/warm for hours after they arrived.

I have ordered from them the last two springs. I like the price, the customer service and the birds. I've had very few losses and they were quick to replace them.

I would order from them again in a second!

I placed my first order with them last week. Getting 15 buffs April 6th. The research i did I think they will be good.

I know my local farm store gets their straight runs from Cackle...

I ordered from Welp hatchery and their CS is unbeatable! Even after I placed
my "order" for my chicks & paid etc...an hour later called back and changed my
order due to needing a different type of chick for confinement reasons...they were fantastic
and walked me through everything I'd need and answered all sorts of questions...

They also guarantee their chicks..so ..can't wait to get them!

I just ordered from Ideal and received 26 baby chicks on Feb 10th, it was 20 degrees here in Kentucky the day they arrived. I had 3 dead chicks when I picked them up at the post office. I notified the customer service at Ideal and they offered to credit or refund me the cost for the 2 chicks that I had paid for. I was really satisfied by my order. My 23 baby chicks are doing great, they are now 1 week old.

Back
Top Bottom