Purebred guinea eggs assorted colors.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
1 dozen guinea eggs assorted colors. $35.00 a dozen plus $20.00 for shipping and packing. My guineas are laying more than I can incubate right now. Each color variety is housed separately so eggs are purebred. Colors we currently have include Pearl, Pinto, Pastel, Bronze, Lavender, Chocolate, Royal Purple, Coral Blue, and Buff Dundotte. Stock originally came from Winter Guinea Farm. Also taking orders for keets which will be hatching soon. $6.00 each for dayolds plus shipping. 20220429_184826.jpg 20220429_184750.jpg 20220429_184719.jpg 20220429_184643_HDR.jpg All our poultry are kept on pasture in the most natural environment possible, and fed non GMO feed. I realize I do not have much positive feedback to boast about. I have not been active on this site for quite some time. Way back in the day when seller feedback was on a Google docs spreadsheet I had a lot of great feedback. Eggs will be fresh when shipped. Eggs are gathered twice a day, dated with pencil, and stored in the basement for a consistent temperature. I guarantee that you will receive 12 unbroken eggs. I do candle each egg before shipping to ensure there are no detached air cells or hairline cracks. I of course can not guarantee your hatch. Payment via check, money order, or PayPal. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.

Last edited:
1 dozen guinea eggs assorted colors. $35.00 a dozen plus $20.00 for shipping and packing. My guineas are laying more than I can incubate right now. Each color variety is housed separately so eggs are purebred. Colors we currently have include Pearl, Pinto, Pastel, Bronze, Lavender, Chocolate, Royal Purple, Coral Blue, and Buff Dundotte. Stock originally came from Winter Guinea Farm. Also taking orders for keets which will be hatching soon. $6.00 each for dayolds plus shipping. View attachment 3104368View attachment 3104369View attachment 3104370View attachment 3104371All our poultry are kept on pasture in the most natural environment possible, and fed non GMO feed. I realize I do not have much positive feedback to boast about. I have not been active on this site for quite some time. Way back in the day when seller feedback was on a Google docs spreadsheet I had a lot of great feedback. Eggs will be fresh when shipped. Eggs are gathered twice a day, dated with pencil, and stored in the basement for a consistent temperature. I guarantee that you will receive 12 unbroken eggs. I do candle each egg before shipping to ensure there are no detached air cells or hairline cracks. I of course can not guarantee your hatch. Payment via check, money order, or PayPal. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.
hi, i sent you a message on your email. thanks.

In the way distant past, I raised guineas. While the breeding stock looked great, I found the keets a real challenge to raise. In comparison to chicks, how hardy are your keets (hoping for honesty)?

In the way distant past, I raised guineas. While the breeding stock looked great, I found the keets a real challenge to raise. In comparison to chicks, how hardy are your keets (hoping for honesty)?
I raise organic chicken and guinea. I receive every 4 weeks 300 chicken and 50 guinea fowl all year round. in order not to have a problem with bb guinea fowl, they need heat (let's say they cold more quickly than chickens) and above all pay attention to coccidiosis: disinfected chicken coop, do not walk inside when coming from other poultry parks...up to 5 weeks, after that there is generally no problem.

I raise organic chicken and guinea. I receive every 4 weeks 300 chicken and 50 guinea fowl all year round. in order not to have a problem with bb guinea fowl, they need heat (let's say they cold more quickly than chickens) and above all pay attention to coccidiosis: disinfected chicken coop, do not walk inside when coming from other poultry parks...up to 5 weeks, after that there is generally no problem.
Sounds like the same regime I use with the turkeys and peafowl. Thank you for the response.

Back
Top Bottom