purebred Light Sussex roosters

3riverschick

Poultry Lit Chaser
10 Years
May 19, 2009
Hi,
I have a stud cock and a baby roo to rehome. These are pure English strain birds. The stud Cock is the rare Walt Boese strain. The baby cockerel is either pure Boese or a Boese/Ross strain-cross ( a fine nick I did last season). Both strains I am using are proven SQ. Will not be keeping them for overwinter. The stud cock is proven. He sired very well for me last season. I have his son and full brother and don't need him any more. He is very prepotent for himself in his sons. a grandson of a 3x AP Grand Champion cock. His grand damdam was a reserve Ch. I am not NPIP, no sickness here. Cannot ship to a NPIP required State. None of my birds are vaccinated so this bird should not go to a Merck's vaccinated flock as he will get sick from the vaccine the vaccinated birds shed. Baby cockerel is fully feathered and just about ready to start crowing. He is linebred on the same genetics as the stud cock. if you are interested, please email me at [email protected] Karen Tewart Ligonier, western PA, USA

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom