Purple Comb, Drooping Wing Buff Orpington

She doesn't seem tired. She's been in our house for over a week and she's been moving around and scratching in the crate. When we take her out of the crate she walks around, cleans herself and is very curious.

She doesn't seem tired. She's been in our house for over a week and she's been moving around and scratching in the crate. When we take her out of the crate she walks around, cleans herself and is very curious.
The only reason you shouldn't keep her with the flock is if they are beating her up.

I skimmed your other threads. I hope she pulls through.

If she doesn't start eating well soon she won't do well.
Have you been able to weigh her?
Have you thought about tube feeding her?

We haven't been able to weigh her but looking at her she looks like she lost a little weight. I don't think she would be very cooperative with tube feeding, she's not a big fan of being touched.

We have only kept her inside for as long as we have because we didn't get the prolapse fixed until 2 days ago. Yesterday we got about a foot and a half of snow and because of her watery poops her butt hasn't fluffed back up. Im worried about she will get too cold if I put her back with the flock in the snow, I am also worried the other girls will pick on her if they are stuck in the run when we reintroduce her.

We haven't been able to weigh her but looking at her she looks like she lost a little weight. I don't think she would be very cooperative with tube feeding, she's not a big fan of being touched.

We have only kept her inside for as long as we have because we didn't get the prolapse fixed until 2 days ago. Yesterday we got about a foot and a half of snow and because of her watery poops her butt hasn't fluffed back up. Im worried about she will get too cold if I put her back with the flock in the snow, I am also worried the other girls will pick on her if they are stuck in the run when we reintroduce her.
Oh ok. Do you have any tuna fish?

Back
Top Bottom