Put offer on house, Wish us luck! WE GOT THE HOUSE. Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

secuono

Crowing
13 Years
May 29, 2010
Virginia
We just put in our offer on a little 5acre farm house. There are two other offers on it, all 3 are under the asking price. Unfortunately, Realtors can't tell you the other peoples offers, darnit!!!
So, wish us good luck that we get it!!

Last edited:
fl.gif
Good luck!

Hope they accept your offer or at least counteroffer... One thing that might help is to write them a nice note about why you want *their* house and how well you'll treat it. Sometimes that'll sway sellers.

Quote:
if your realtor put in your bid on this property it seem like the seller was not keen on the other offers or the realtor is just say that so u will counter higher. stick to your price.
if the seller realtor is not willing to go all long with the price just work on her.
good luck on your house iam send u a pm

My thinking is....
IF the Seller has 3 offers....
They will possibly reject all 3 offers...
and see which Potential Buyer will UP THEIR offer to the "Listing Price" or very close to it.

I KNOW that is what I would do (and have done...).

GOOD LUCK !
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

P.S. One house I sold kept getting "poor" offers. I told the Realtor that it was priced too low. She thought I was crazy.
I told her that IF she DIDN'T raise the price...I would get a different Realtor. (The listing had expired.) We raised the price by 5 % and it sold for FULL PRICE within 2 weeks.

^I can see that. If it's priced too low you wonder what's wrong with it that isn't being said. Bad roof, bad wiring, a lien, a floodplain, a creepy neighbor, trains blowing horns at 2am... someone watching your house might see you raised the price and figure it means you fixed whatever the reason it was low... yup, I can see that happening easily.

fl.gif
That your offer was the best and they jump to accept it.
big_smile.png

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fl.gif
we are looking for a house to buy with some land as well. it's tough. we are looking in norco, ca. which is also known as house country. i am excited to move there i feel out of place sometimes where we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom