Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

Pics
Here we are in a rare spotting. I don't usually end up in the pictures because I'm always the one taking them.

7137_dsc_6576.jpg

Me...
kimberly.jpg

My brother and dad on his 16th birthday...
101_1298.jpg

And my brother again
101_1300.jpg

Made you look, didnt I? Theyre fake teeth if you were wondering. I always get a laugh out of that one. For some reason the expression on his face reminds me of a dodo bird.

OK, here goes! This is only my second time *attempting* to post a photo on BYC!! I think the Upload tool is better here than PhotoBucket!

Anyway, here is me and DH! It was a self portrait on a camping trip that we took back in June.

9672_img_3590.jpg

I don't know if I am doing this right but I will give it a shot!!! Here are a few pics of my husband and me from our wedding and my brother's.

18120_bride_groom_15.jpg

18120_bnb.jpg

Last edited:
19227_100_4949.jpg

I would be lucky to find a photo of me at all except last year a friend snapped this on. I am the one that is on the other side of the lens 100% of the time.This is me at Swan Lake Iris Gardens, Sumter SC. Getting ready for a day of photographing the ducks, geese and swans. But first they want treats. If you are ever in the area it is a beautiful place to visit. They have every type of swan in the world. No caged birds, completely natural setting and admission is free. You can find out more here http://www.sumter-sc.com/VisitingUs/SwanLake.aspx

Back
Top Bottom