Putting Faces With Names (Submit Your Mug Here!)

Pics
This is part of my sweet family on Easter! My parents, hubby, me, daughter & her hubby, with grandson Ev (and baby Emmy still baking)...the second picture is baby Emmy! Missing from the picture is my son and his wife.

Attachments

• easter fam.jpg
    easter fam.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 32
  • Em4.jpg
    Em4.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 33
Did you get your chicks??? And what did you get?
We did. Three chicks, as planned. There are now four chicks in the brooder, not as planned ... we were planning 1 easter egger, one red sex link, one leghorn hybrid. Terri the Tiny may be a white cochin, or possibly a white bantam cochin, she is NOT a leghorn hybrid. So I went back and got a black australorp. We've had them two weeks as of today.

And if it stops raining long enough, we can get the lawn mowed and the coop built.
5-7-19 h.jpg

We did. Three chicks, as planned. There are now four chicks in the brooder, not as planned ... we were planning 1 easter egger, one red sex link, one leghorn hybrid. Terri the Tiny may be a white cochin, or possibly a white bantam cochin, she is NOT a leghorn hybrid. So I went back and got a black australorp. We've had them two weeks as of today.

And if it stops raining long enough, we can get the lawn mowed and the coop built.
View attachment 1769534
OMG! They're adorable! And yes, where you are you've had ALOT of rain! We haven't had much out here...more hail and tornadoes out our way and now colder weather this week (highs on 65 instead of 85)...so my chicks have only had one day outside. Just not ready for them to be out in the colder weather yet! Thanks for sharing the picture of them!! Here's a picture of mine enjoying their time outside yesterday :D
baby chicks2.jpg

Okay everyone, it's time to finally start the official "Face With A UserName" thread.

Rules:

1) Only post pictures of you and your HUMAN family! (animals are allowed in pictures if you're head is in them too).
2) Every post must contain a picture of you / your HUMAN family. Comments should be made in another thread.
3) If you post a comment without a pic it will be deleted!

Attachments

• 78B9BCDE-9E07-4EB6-8963-374DF38D90CA.jpeg
    78B9BCDE-9E07-4EB6-8963-374DF38D90CA.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom