Pics
Privett now has a 30 bantam minimum order! Thats going to be a lot of Pyncheons!
But they did redo their website, now it actually works.
Keep in mind that Privett is the drop shipper for Strombergs, who just sells them but doesn’t breed them. Strombergs has a 15 bantam minimum. That’s how I ordered mine last year.

It’s crazy-weird that Privett will ship 15 for Stromberg while setting the higher minimum for themselves, but what the heck, it works. 🤷‍♀️

Keep in mind that Privett is the drop shipper for Strombergs, who just sells them but doesn’t breed them. Strombergs has a 15 bantam minimum. That’s how I ordered mine last year.

It’s crazy-weird that Privett will ship 15 for Stromberg while setting the higher minimum for themselves, but what the heck, it works. 🤷‍♀️
Privett seems a little odd

Has anyone ordered from Strombergs or Welp? I've heard some awful Welp stories.
Privett's shipping boxes aren't the best
My order from welp was not the best. Granted the cold was probably a giant factor, but they also put a Styrofoam barrier to keep the chicks together better and it blocked almost all the airholes.

My order from welp was not the best. Granted the cold was probably a giant factor, but they also put a Styrofoam barrier to keep the chicks together better and it blocked almost all the airholes.
I read a few Welp horror stories of the chicks already being rotten by the time they got to the post office

Back
Top Bottom