Pyxis' Emu Chat Thread

Round Two eggs are set. One is a whopper, and two are tiny. Actually I'm not sure how I feel about the tiny ones. They are really small and also kind of bullet shaped. I'm worried if they're actually even viable.

cbe24224533c10b51f763fad59e924a0.png

Round Two eggs are set. One is a whopper, and two are tiny. Actually I'm not sure how I feel about the tiny ones. They are really small and also kind of bullet shaped. I'm worried if they're actually even viable.

cbe24224533c10b51f763fad59e924a0.png
Yay! And yikes! Did you order them online? If so, and they aren't viable, you should try to get your money back. Keep us posted!

starting my second batch today as well. 9 eggs . think i'll add number 10 if it comes in 3 days. it just be a few days behind. wish i could have learn more from the first 6. they are 28 days in so really no feed back. Could turn out i'm just be warming and turning infertile eggs or...my feed bill is going to be a doozy.
Pyxis....so a photo of your fish tank incubator a while age. can't find it now. anyway how gallons is your tank? do you put insulation around the tank, or is the room really warm? just bought same inckit. but i might have built my box too big. It seems to be hold temp fine but at 70%. don't want to burn the thing out.

starting my second batch today as well. 9 eggs . think i'll add number 10 if it comes in 3 days. it just be a few days behind. wish i could have learn more from the first 6. they are 28 days in so really no feed back. Could turn out i'm just be warming and turning infertile eggs or...my feed bill is going to be a doozy.
Pyxis....so a photo of your fish tank incubator a while age. can't find it now. anyway how gallons is your tank? do you put insulation around the tank, or is the room really warm? just bought same inckit. but i might have built my box too big. It seems to be hold temp fine but at 70%. don't want to burn the thing out.

It's a ten gallon :) And yep, there is foamboard insulation around three sides and on the bottom, and part of the lid as well.

Back
Top Bottom