Quad of Buff Silkies! Will Ship! No Reserve!

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
Up for auction are 4 nice looking buff silkies. These are a few months old - hatched between December and February. I have been hatching up a storm, so I am unsure of the exact age. The should be breeding age by the middle of summer I would say. I've got just a few too many birds (okay, way too many birds), so I'm working on thinning out a little (hence the low starting price and no reserve). Please do NOT expect me to bathe these prior to shipping - it is still cold here in PA. I can spray them for mites before they leave at your request. Watch for more auctions, as I have a few other birds I'll be listing, including a black roo and some whites (I can try to combine shipping). For four birds, it will take two boxes taped together, hence the $85 shipping fee. If shipping + paypal fees + $10 for boxes is less than the $85 to your location, I will refund the difference! Paypal due within 24 hours of auction end so I can send these out promptly at the begining of next week! PM me for paypal address. Please excuse the photos - it's spring (mud season) here, so their feet and faces aren't the cleanest... Thanks! **Edited to say - local pickup welcomed - will meet within a reasonable distance of zip code 16335! **Cannot ship to Virginia!!!**

Bird # 97:
DSCN4767.jpg
DSCN4768.jpg
DSCN4769.jpg
DSCN4766.jpg
DSCN4765.jpg
DSCN4772.jpg

Bird # 82:
DSCN4801.jpg
DSCN4803.jpg
DSCN4805.jpg
DSCN4806.jpg
DSCN4817.jpg

Bird # 91:
DSCN4792.jpg
DSCN4796.jpg
DSCN4795.jpg
DSCN4791.jpg
DSCN4793.jpg
DSCN4799.jpg

Bird # 84:
DSCN4777.jpg
DSCN4775.jpg
DSCN4779.jpg
DSCN4787.jpg
DSCN4789.jpg

Last edited:
Beth,

Thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately, I have no clue what these little ones are... I would almost put money on the first one pictured being a girl, but the rest... I have no idea. I am not the best silkie sexer - I sometimes think a bird is a pullet until I hear it crowing LOL... As far as their bloodlines, they're a mix. I got birds & eggs from several reputable breeders lats year, and these are the offspring of those. Sorry I can't be more specific :-/

Thanks!
Beth G. :

Hi,

Very Nice babies!!

Just curious are these sexed? Also, can you tell me what their bloodlines/breeding is?

Thank you
smile.png

Quote:

No Problem, I was just curious as I'm sure others will probably be too. So, I figured I'd ask first....lol

They are very cute though. Oh boy I will have to have DH look at them tomorrow to see for himself before I start the begging process
fl.gif
HAHA

Good point! Buffs are my favorite, and I had it in my mind I was going to part with ZERO buffs this year... but, I don't want to keep them crowded either :-/
Beth G. :

Quote:

No Problem, I was just curious as I'm sure others will probably be too. So, I figured I'd ask first....lol

They are very cute though. Oh boy I will have to have DH look at them tomorrow to see for himself before I start the begging process
fl.gif
HAHA​

I've got a problem too!! I never want to sell them but, I realize sometimes it's the best thing to do. Did I mention I have like 40 eggs due to hatch this weekend and I'm still looking at other birds to buy
ep.gif
I must be nutz I know...
hide.gif

Quote:

fl.gif
HAHA

Sounds like that problem is common around byc! Beautiful birds Aarron!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments, everyone
smile.png
I swore to myself I would NOT part with a single buff this year... but, I don't want my birds to be crowded :-/

Last edited:
What the heck my account keeps bidding for me I did not bid on these it happened for hatching eggs and some other stuff I did not bid!

Back
Top Bottom