Maka

Chirping
Sep 30, 2023
Hey guys!

Something broke into my quail coop and killed all but one quail it’s like they just disappeared out of the coop minus some feathers outside of it. Idk what even got in really? The holes to the coop are so small…

Anyhow…

I don’t want the single quail to be lonley and was wondering what is recommended here. I usually integrate my flock with groups of 3 or 4 into an established flock and add extra food and water stations and move the coop around so things integrate well.

I’m just not sure it would work for 1 little quail. So has anyone integrated a single quail into a flock or what is recommended here?

Thanks!

Hey guys!

Something broke into my quail coop and killed all but one quail it’s like they just disappeared out of the coop minus some feathers outside of it. Idk what even got in really? The holes to the coop are so small…

Anyhow…

I don’t want the single quail to be lonley and was wondering what is recommended here. I usually integrate my flock with groups of 3 or 4 into an established flock and add extra food and water stations and move the coop around so things integrate well.

I’m just not sure it would work for 1 little quail. So has anyone integrated a single quail into a flock or what is recommended here?

Thanks!
What is the setup they have? Is the last one a male or female?

Hey guys!

Anyhow…

Thanks!
Your going to want to do a see no touch integration so your going to need to find a way for your new ones to be out in an area where they can’t touch the old one or your old in an area where it can’t touch the others for at least a week if not more.
I would also rearrange the coop so it looks completely different so the one doesn’t feel like they have their territory anymore.

Back
Top Bottom