Quail not mating

Pics
A lovely couple 💞💞💞. He is a great mate. Would love to see your chicks soon with their mama.
It seems very difficult for mine to make it through the hatching sice it is a homemade incubator without any thermometer and humidity guage.but i am trying to keep everything almost constant... I am so afraid of the fear of losing my chicks. Wish me good luck

Good luck :)

@Quailobsessed @Fenrisulfr @Nabiki Can i put a second batch of eggs in the incubator. I am planning to make another hatcher. So when lockdown is to come i would put first batch from incubator to the hatcher. Will this be right??

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, with a second incubator/hatcher, this would be possible.
But you already figured this out 😉

But take care, that the diy hatcher does keep the temp and humidity correct.

Good luck :fl

RIP my baby!!!😣 IMG20200718154915.jpg

Ohhh my babies!!!! IMG_20200718_162540.jpg
You couldn't even see your mommy.yoi know she's gone. But I will give you all the love that i had for her.

I'm sorry for your loss. What happened?
Don't know what happened. She was being very protective of herself for two days. She was chasing everyone and beating them and pecking at them. Her right foot had also swollen. I posted a thread about her behaviour. When they replied to the thread, i posted some pics of her. After an hour when i went to see if she was still chasing everyone, i found her dead with her last egg lying close to her. Her body had become very stiff. I don't know what happened IMG20200718135337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom