Quail not mating

Don't know what happened. She was being very protective of herself for two days. She was chasing everyone and beating them and pecking at them. Her right foot had also swollen. I posted a thread about her behaviour. When they replied to the thread, i posted some pics of her. After an hour when i went to see if she was still chasing everyone, i found her dead with her last egg lying close to her. Her body had become very stiff. I don't know what happenedView attachment 2250410
I'm sorry for your loss. Her foot looks infected, but it doesn't look infected enough to be cause of death. I'm not an expert, though.

I'm sorry for your loss. Her foot looks infected, but it doesn't look infected enough to be cause of death. I'm not an expert, though.
Yes i think it is something else that caused her death. I had given her a quarter of painkiller pill. My sister told me that it would be okay to do that, because she studied veterinary medicine for a year( then she quit and got admission to medical college). She had also consulted one of her vet friend and she said it will be okay. I personally don't think that my hen died due to that pill. She was not even very old,just 6months old.

Yes i think it is something else that caused her death. I had given her a quarter of painkiller pill because she was in pain and it was obvious because she was moving around like she had some kind of worry,tension. My sister told me that it would be okay to do that, because she studied veterinary medicine for a year( then she quit and got admission to medical college). She had also consulted one of her vet friend and she said it will be okay. I personally don't think that my hen died due to that pill. She was not even very old,just 6months old.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad. It is day 15 of my eggs. They were supposed to Go into lockdown Tommorrow. But today i had low temperature for 2 hours. The bulb was out of order. I was just checking to see if all my eggs were alive. When i picked the first egg and candled it, it was showing internal pip. I did not touch any other eggs and put it in the incubator. Should i be worried about the eggs. They are too early to hatch. Its just day 15. Please reply asap.

@Kiki @Nabiki @Quailobsessed anyone please reply.
I don't know if I should be happy or sad. It is day 15 of my eggs. They were supposed to Go into lockdown Tommorrow. But today i had low temperature for 2 hours. The bulb was out of order. I was just checking to see if all my eggs were alive. When i picked the first egg and candled it, it was showing internal pip. I did not touch any other eggs and put it in the incubator. Should i be worried about the eggs. They are too early to hatch. Its just day 15. Please reply asap

Back
Top Bottom