QuailShaQ 101.1

Creeping charlie is a great plant for birds as well. Great source of antioxidants and vitamin C. I am working on that info on my blog.

Y'all should check it out! The blog is on my website and basically with very useful information that will help folks with their quail
wink.png

Beautiful. That just made me feel a whole lot better this morning. He did love his cows. Those were some glossy, healthy girls Thank you for the 4th gift...like a card. NICE. Enjoy your day too. Sure enjoy you on the forum.

Tonya

P.S. , I have not forgotten a trifold info pamphlet on Coturnix. (I don't know enough on others). Fair is coming up here in Colo, so it will be done by Aug 5th to be sure
wink.png
(I think I will do it this week now that I am reminded and it is so hot outside). Then I will send a pdf to any one interested.

Quote:
thanks Tonya, hoped you would like the pics
smile.png
and I appreciate the kind words. thanks for the help with the Quail pamphlet, take your time, I know it will rock!

why was I up early this morning, what got me looking through photos?

I think it may have been the assault that took place this AM at QuailShaQ romper room headquarters.

67513_grace-lili.jpg

under direct questioning, one of the suspects denied any involvement...

67513_p1030045.jpg

Quote:
'

You have a pug! Mine is 13 years old and looks like a grey seal! (he is a black one!) Careful they think ducklings are toys! and I learned that the hard way
sad.png

her name is lisa, call her li-li, she is maybe a year? my chicken friend in Alachua rescued her from a puppy mill in S. Ga, she was raised on wire like the quail at quailshaq- she fits in fine. we took a liking to her cause she loves eating quail poo and harrassing or riding shotgun with Grace the pitbull.

Quote:
I CAN SEE SOME PRETTY HOTLY CONTESTED BOB WHITE RACE WARS COMIN HERE...
hide.gif

PERSONALLY I'VE GOT 20 ON THE SUMOS
smile.png

the sumos are hatching...10/12 so far here just as big as the several day old tenns, whites and reggie bobs. The other 40 are about one day+ later in my friends incubator.

lost 3 from the last overhatch so far, small ones kinda expected, they were not running with the herd, never quite caught up.

the reds do look great, the whites have some lookers in there too- gonna be a bloodbath. "warriors, come out and playyyyy"

Back
Top Bottom