question about TSC chick days

ticks

Pheasant Obsessed
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
The Sticks, Vermont
Usually, what time does chick day usually start? Is it morning, afternoon or night. I have also heard stories about them being sold out in a flash.

they give a date for chick days to start.an that when they are supposed to have chicks.so id get there at 9am or sooner.an see if they came in.

Our TSC was supposed to have their chicks starting on 4/13 through 5/1. They didn't get them in on the 13th and said they are now expecting them on 4/15 or 4/16.
barnie.gif

They are supposed to be getting 1500 from Mt. Healthy.

Last edited:
The one here opens at 8 and gets them as soon as the post office calls (EARLY). So far they have been sold out within an hour of getting the chicks......less the first shipment, more like half an hour.

Last edited:
Our TSC didn't get chicks in this year
hit.gif
hit.gif

They said that they had a catalog that we could order out of but that there was a minium that u had to order.....I was so heartbroken
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

i was in one today for something else and the y had a sign that said the 13th but they didnt have any yet

Ours was supposed to get them 4/13 and still nothing. I was told once they do they will hold them for 3 days before selling but I don't know if that is just what this store does.

Ours here in NY was supposed to be this week. I wanted to go today but I had to resist. I know I'd end up with something I'm not supposed to have.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom