Question of the Day - Saturday, December 30th, 2023

I've never thought of spending New Year's Eve anywhere else outside of my Mom's living room, so that'll probably always be where I'd like to spend it. It would be interesting to see what it would like to spend it in the Times Square, though because of all the people there, I probably rather be in my Mom's living room.

We always stay at home or go to a friend's house, and we eat fun appetizers and snacks and play games.
I don't think I'd rather be anywhere else. Cities and lots of people aren't my thing.

Last edited:
I would travel to Key West Florida for NYE. Tons of bars, amazing food and people watching. Instead, my brother and sister in law is hosting and we will watch one of the best rivalries in the NFL, the Vikings and the Packers. Much cheaper and safer too.

I don’t miss the lunatics on New Year’s Eve when I was working. Seems like they all would leave their brains at home and do all sorts of stupid stuff. Unfortunately, some of those memories never fade.

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!

I hate crowds. I hate noise. I hate being around people who have been drinking too much
I'm not a fan of crowds or noise either, and I really don't like being around people that are drinking, but I could do it once for something like Times Square.
I like staying home. I might get up for the actual ball drop, but don't really plan my night around it.
I like staying home, too, but I've been making myself get out more. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom