QUESTION ON BLOOD WORK FOR A FAIR

i'd probably only be comeing up for the day of the sale it would be cheaper. i'm not even for sure yet where ur town is,lol. i gotta mapquest to see how far it is from here but i don't have a zip to use. our lab is state college it's where i drive our bloodwork to. it's about an hour and a half from me.

Quote:
The Zip for Bloomsburg is, 17815. hope what helps and if you are looking at the map find interstate 81, go up it until you see interstate 80 cross's with it, now go about 2 inchs maybe 3 inchs west Bloomsburg in under interstate 80. Or pm me and I can help better.

Hello. I'm the show secretary for the York County Poultry Fanciers Assoc in York PA. Here is the direct quote from our show booklet.
The state of Pennsylvania requires that all poultry shown or for sale must be pullorum/typhoid free. NEW: In-state exhibitors must be tested for AI within 90 days of the show date. Out of state exhibitors must be tested within 30 days of the show date for AI. Exhibitors with flocks on a 90 day US NPIP Avian Influenza Clean Flock are exempted from the 30 day requirement. Included in this packet is the “OFFICIAL OWNER ENDORSED POULTRY CERTIFICATE FOR ALL EXHIBITION POULTRY, WATERFOWL, UPLAND GAME BIRD, RATITES, AND PIGEONS” This form and all related information must be presented to the show secretary prier to cooping in or may be mailed in with your entry form.

If your would like a copy of the paper work I can mail you a copy. I can also mail you a copy of our show booklet if you are interested in showing. It is the weekend of October 25 and 26.​

Back
Top Bottom