Question on GMO feed

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by Chicks Galore3, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you think the government should be able to tell you what to plant on your own property ?

2. Most of those links don't work. And the ones that do said nothing of the kind.

3. TennesseeChicken

TennesseeChicken Songster

Mar 26, 2011
    Ethridge, TN

NO, Juries are instructed to rule based on law and evidence. Have you ever been on a jury? I have, several times. What an uninformed comment. The Casey Anthony verdict was based on emotion...I think not.

As far as 'evidence' with all this Monsanto and GMO stuff, all the 'proof' I need is the actions of these Bio-tech companies. They don't allow independent testing, and have infiltrated our government. Is that not cause for question? Why the need for secrecy? And who says the 'onus' for proving they are harmless is on the Anti-GMO crowd? What a bunch of BS. The 'onus' is on those who created this mess and they are blocking every step of the way. As I said in a previous post, the FDA approved with a 90 day study. Ridiculous. Follow the money, it always talks.

http://laudyms.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/mainstream-science-questions-gmo-safety-and-lack-of-testing/

And Bear Foot Farm...you never answered my question....do YOU feed your animals GMO feed?

5. MossyoakLane

MossyoakLane Chirping

Apr 2, 2013
    Sonoma County, CA
    Not going to debate this, but just want to say that I will not knowingly feed my family or pets something that has been banned across the world (Italy, Austria, France, Germany, Luxenburg, Greece, Spain, Portugal, UK, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Brazil, Paraguay, Western Australia, Norway, Japan, New Zealand, Ireland and Switzerland.) I highly doubt they were banned without testing.
    All I ask is that my food be labeled so that I can choose if I would like to eat GMOs or not.
    If you want to eat them, more power too you........

2 people like this.
  6. This debate seldom gets settled. We'll wrap this one up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: