Questionable symptoms in newborn chicks, 4 died, 1 left. Please help ASAP!

Pics
I think this is a lost cause. Either put them together or don't. Not kinda close proximity where they can hear each other. That's not gonna work. I think it's kinda too late at this point and your mama now. Everyone is telling you the same thing and your beating around the bush so if your not gonna take the advice, do it your way and stop asking the same questions. Sorry but I'm thinking too much time has passed now to have the gen take it back.

Update: I let the mama hen in our house with the baby chick and they have bonded and mama is sitting over baby now :) So happy!!!!!!!!!! Having my partner treat the coop today and watching over their interactions. Such a blessing! We're happy to have them in here, mess and all, until we sort out the coop. Will keep you all posted. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: I let the mama hen in our house with the baby chick and they have bonded and mama is sitting over baby now :) So happy!!!!!!!!!! Having my partner treat the coop today and watching over their interactions. Such a blessing! We're happy to have them in here, mess and all, until we sort out the coop. Will keep you all posted. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs
Babies need their Mommas.
Best wishes. It's heartbreaking to separate them..
Clean the Coop...:hugs

Hey guys! Heading to the feed store soon, I want to pick up the Ivermectin as well as whatever I need to 'dust off' the coop... what is the name/brand of whatever I need to dust off the coop? A new guy is working at the shop and has very little experience with chickens so I'm sure he doesn't know either.

IMG_0328.JPG
I'm in Canada so pretty sure you can't get it..I'll post a picture though..

Back
Top Bottom