Questions. Help please

Pics
So, I made a really dumb mistake. I sent him a message this morning about the feed and he just now wrote back. Apparently, he cut all of that rye last fall and has had it stored in a big tube. It's not Purina Show Chow. He just grabbed that bag and scooped it in. Wow. I feel so dumb. Sorry for all of that. :oops: :he

I know some of my Geese love to eat earthworms if they’re lucky enough to find one. Geese are grazers, their entire physiology supports it and I’ve never heard of a goose getting their protein by choice from other vertebrates, but they're each individuals who like different things and it wouldn’t surprise me if given the chance, any goose, especially wild geese might snap up a little extra something if they need it.
I did have a horse that downed an entire box of chicken nuggets once, and he came from a barn where the treat of choice was the occasional steak sandwich, my mom and I also once saw a jackrabbit chewing on the lower torso of a rat so nature certainly likes to surprise us, sometimes in unsettling ways. Whatever goes when it comes to surviving another day. 😳

Back
Top Bottom