Questions. Help please

Here's the bottom tub:

061BF604-D5E3-49D7-A1BD-3F2872533A59.jpeg

Here's the top one:

543FD9CA-CC22-4826-90FD-073C4461A844.jpeg

I'm soaking yellow peas. They have to be sprouted (or roasted or boiled, etc.) to make the nutrients more readily available. They're still edible (not like uncooked/untreated soybeans), but much better if sprouted.)

So, the top tray (which has drainage holes drilled in it) sits inside the bottom tray. I just grabbed the two little dishes to show how you would elevate the top tray. it doesn't need to go that high up... just high enough that when you rinse the sprouts and they continue to drip, they won't end up sitting in a puddle.

So, unfortunately this was the smallest bowl I could find. 😂 the mold stuff all rinsed away. I have them in the basement, that's the only place I can keep them at the moment. I stopped covering them this morning. The last pic is how I had had it. I should have realized it should be raised.
20200228_095315_HDR.jpg
20200228_095319_HDR.jpg
20200228_092920_HDR.jpg

Might want to split some of the seeds up into another container, looks a tad bit thick for me. For my geese, I just sow in a standard nursery flat with soil mix under lights. Better sow some more, that will last your goose about 30 seconds.

Might want to split some of the seeds up into another container, looks a tad bit thick for me. For my geese, I just sow in a standard nursery flat with soil mix under lights. Better sow some more, that will last your goose about 30 seconds.
Ok. I'm going to get another container. Can I buy some Tupperware containers to stack at the dollar store or something? Any DIY suggestions or pics?

Back
Top Bottom