Quick Auction - 10+ Blue/Splash Wheaten/Wheaten Eggs

Reyvaughn

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 10, 2011
Northeast Pennsylvania
Two of my hens are directly from Kat LaDue (Peachick) and the other three hens
and the rooster were hatched from eggs purchased from Kat last year.

One Blue Wheaten roo over three Wheaten and two Blue Wheaten hens.

Dorian, my roo, does have a beard. At one time it was a very nice, full beard, but the girls
keep pulling it out. Two of my girls do have some ticking, and one is gingery and she is a bit smaller
than the other 4. She is laying the darkest turquoise egg. They all have small pea combs.
Dorian is not mean and takes good care of his girls. I make sure to handle him every time I am
in the coop. The girls are not attention hogs, but they allow us to pet them and hold them.

My eggs range between B4-B5 and C5-C9 on the egg color chart. In the picture of the eggs, my
eggs are the top 14 in the turner. The bottom 6 are from another breeder. The flash was on and the
other 8 eggs are slightly tinted bantam Cochin eggs. I also added a picture of the exact eggs you
are bidding on. I have 10 already, but the oldest 2 will be removed. So they will all be
from Saturday's collection until Tuesday.

I also added a picture of the 3 chicks I hatched out of my eggs last weekend.

Auction ends April 3, 2012 at 3:00pm.
This is a Paypal only auction - No eChecks!
Payment to be sent ASAP after the auction to:
[email protected]

Auction starts at $40.00.
Bid increments of $1.00 or more, please.
Shipping is $15.00.

Packaging:
I wrap each egg individually with bubble wrap and cushion with more
bubble wrap, paper or other cushioning substrate. I will attempt to double box.
I prefer to, but if I have to many eggs, I won't be able to.

celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for taking a chance. I would set them myself, but I already have a staggered hatch and I don't want to set anymore until I know what's going to hatch from this round.

Since the girls were so kind and laid 3 eggs the last 2 days, I am going to assume - which I know I shouldn't - I should have at least one more egg. If they keep to the current schedule, I may have 2 more. These 5 have been so... so... stingy! I've had them since October and I have gotten exactly 30 eggs from them since I got them. I'm not greedy, with 5 girls, I'd be happy with 2-3 eggs a day!

Anyways, once everyone gets their systems dusted off and greased, these won't be this cheap in the future. Gett'em while you can!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom