Quick Question: How Do I Use Tyland 50?

Shifu Ru ster

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Mequon
Like the title post said,...I have a sick Sumatra brood cock that I'd rather try to save him then the automatic culling system. Never used medication on my flocks before and been raising my birds for a couple years now. I recently ordered Tyland 50 but don't know which part of the Cube's body the shot should be injected. I tried searching online and couldn't find anything pertaining to my situation. So....I'd appreciate if anyone that has previous experience or just anyone that know what I'm asking can give me a helping hand here, lol. Thanks in advance and any opinions and suggestions is welcome and appreciated.

God Bless!!

Yes, into the breast muscle - avoid the bone, avoid the crop. Also before you inject, pull the plunger of the syringe out slightly to make sure you're not in a vein - if you see blood, relocate.

We just treated our Roo for pneumonia with Tylan 50 he was doing great by day 2 awesome by day 3 now all the way better. I did it in his breastmuscle area, make sure you inject at different sites through the course, as he can get "burned" were the injection site was, nothing bad but mildly painful.

Back
Top Bottom