Quitting Smoking Tomorrow...Not gonna be easy

How are you doing Sharron? I seen that you wanted to join Pam. I hope the two of you can accomplish it. I know it takes many tries before finally being able to quit. I smoked for over half of my life and I quit in 2003. That was the hardest thing I ever did. Medical research shows that nicotine is more addictive than heroine. My thoughts are with you guys
fl.gif

i guess i made it thru the night altho i have to admit, was rough, i yelled at everything but my husband, might have him too but he was smart enough to leave me alone lol. this morning is a week for me, i've smoked for 44 years, i did quit once for 8 months but started again. if it wasn't for my husband, i don't think i would quit even tho i had the heart attack last tues(reason i quit) i'm hoping pam is okay this morning, haven't heard from her yet.

2 years ago I was out with friends and I had had a few drinks and I took a ciagrette from her and smokes it. It about killed me lol. I couldn't get home fast enough to brush my teeth. I have dreams every once in a while that I catch myself smoking and start chewing my butt about it. I'm silly
bun.gif

Sharron and Pam, I'm thinking of both of you this morning and wishing you strength to quit. As a former smoker, I know how hard it is. IT CAN BE DONE. And you CAN do it! Hang in there!

Keep it up, both of you! I'm certain it's a difficult thing to quit, but of course your life will be better without relying on cigarettes.
smile.png
Keep pushing through, and don't give in and don't give up! We're rooting for you at BYC!

Back
Top Bottom