Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Pics
"Well, I think even you have had hurtful or rude comments thrown at you, though you may be more used to giving, rather than receiving them." Thunderwave mewed.
"I would have thought Splashclan was a lot more like Forestclan than you say it is. You can bet I've received a lot more in my life," Coldshard chuckled.

"Hmm. It's odd that they picked 'paws.'
I would have picked adults," Coldshard grimaced.
"Apprentices are stupidly persistent, maybe that's why." Heronpaw meowed.
"What gave you proof?" Coldshard mumbled. "What happened to your parents?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "And what kind of sick Mapleclan apprentice would do that? Fighting a kit for food? Even Splashclan probably isn't low enough to do that! Don't you have any support?"
Heronpaw smirked, making sure her sarcasm was present, "No, in SplashClan, we set kit against kit, it makes it more fair."
“No, Smokeclan is my home. However awful they treat me! I’m not a kittypet either. I was found when I was a moon old, Smokeclan is the only place I’ve ever known.” She lunged at the tom, she knew he was strong. She felt her claws sink into his back and she hissed in satisfaction. She raked her hind claws over his back and felt blood well up. He wasn’t really injured just enough to show she wasn’t a weak cat. She leapt off and snarled, “Am I still weak now?!”

"Wow, that was a mouse-brained kind of bravery." Heronpaw said, slightly impressed.
Lavenderkit stared at him. “At least Woodsflower and Silverclaw cares enough to talk to me! What did Starclan day to you? Why are you so important? As far as I’m concerned you could be dead and I would not give a mouse dung!”
Heronpaw added with an impsh glance at Coldshard, "No one else would care, either."
"Call me whatever you like, Coldshard, but I am about the farthest away from being perfect that any cat could be." Thunderwave mewed, "I can see the passion you express for your clan, but most I see a respect and affection for your mother. I also see a true, noble warrior beneath your prickly remarks which I believe is why you were chosen to lead us."
"Your face sure is pretty perfect." The medicine cat apprentice commented.
"One of the wisest cats I know," Coldshard hissed. "Poisoning the minds of little kits, that's what he's doing."
Heronpaw said, "SplashClan sure is pure evil, isn't it?"

(In conclusion to all of this)
She spoke in a false, boastful tone, "And here I stand, in between you all, a medicine cat who's love by everyone, with no flaws at all."

"Apprentices are stupidly persistent, maybe that's why." Heronpaw meowed.

Heronpaw smirked, making sure her sarcasm was present, "No, in SplashClan, we set kit against kit, it makes it more fair."

"Wow, that was a mouse-brained kind of bravery." Heronpaw said, slightly impressed.

Heronpaw added with an impsh glance at Coldshard, "No one else would care, either."

"Your face sure is pretty perfect." The medicine cat apprentice commented.

Heronpaw said, "SplashClan sure is pure evil, isn't it?"

(In conclusion to all of this)
She spoke in a false, boastful tone, "And here I stand, in between you all, a medicine cat who's love by everyone, with no flaws at all."
"Well, you're pretty important," said Coldshard."Unlike some cats," he said, glancing at Lavenderkit.

Lavenderkit laughed and looked at Heronpaw. “You are the funniest cat here you know.”
"I try, I try." She meowed nochalantly, "You know, I have to distract you with my friendly nature so you'll trust me enough to turn your back to me. Then I can sneak up on you and snap your neck. Normal SplashClan stuff."

Back
Top Bottom