R-Com King Suro 20 humidity pump problems...

Munkeesmama

Songster
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
California
this is a brand new bator. I set it up on Wednesday. Had no problems getting it set up, got the water line primed. It maintained temp at 99.5% and humidity at 45% beautifully, UNTIL this morning (Saturday). Temp is holding steady, but humidity has dropped to 30% and will not raise. I tried manually raising it by hoilding the + button for 10 seconds. It doesn't even sound like it's on or working. I reset the whole incubator, dissasembled the humidity pump, checked the tubing, reassembled, plugged unit back in, and still nada... I have eggs coming monday, and intended to set the batch on Tuesday. This needs to be fixed ASAP. It the humidity pump just a lemon? Any ideas? What can I do in the meantime...

I woud checkk any connections and see is the wire came loose, if not call up the US rep for the company and ask them.
In the meatime to get by you could probably just add water with a dropper to the sponge when you see it dipping.

I have the same unit running myself and it hasn't done anything like that, so it could be a dud.

Well, I took it all apart AGAIN, repeated the process, and now it's working. Hope it doesn't mess up again once the eggs are in.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom