R-Com King Suro>>>>> IS IT OR ISN'T IT?

I have been to the website and watched the videos... and I understand how it works, it just didnt make sense to me that it is fully automated, yet it still has a manual adjustment... like an oxymoron or something... if it can control it all on its own... then why is there even a manual adjustment?

My guess is its probably for places with lower relative humidity so it can pump more faster to keep up, I have not had to do any adjustments and its working perfectly. Humidity has been very stable. Our relative humidity must be on the high side, it barely wets the sponge and gets it right to where it should be.

Okay, so I watched the video and the whole point is to get it to where it drops like one drop every 2 to 3 seconds.... if you press the plus button and hold for ten seconds then it will run the pump for 2 minutes, and at that time I was adjusting it till it was about one drop every 2 to 3 seconds... once I had that then I just leave it alone.

I am sure it would just run the pump more often if it dripped less and still work just fine, but maybe ideally it wants one drop every 2 to 3 seconds to run at its most efficient

Quote:
See, that is my whole question... what is the point of increasing the pump, since that is what controls how much water goes through it seems like that is what controls the humidity am I wrong? Like to increase humidity does it increase the pump on its own?

Also, is your pad where it drips into really wet on yours? mine is barely wet

My pad was barely wet...I ran my humidity settings at 50% for the first 18 days and then increased it at lockdown...The sponge was never all wet but it did get slightly wetter at lockdown...

Back
Top Bottom