Rabbit breeder's thread!

27406_dscn1393.jpg
27406_016.jpg

27406_103.jpg
27406_dscn1315.jpg

27406_dscn1378.jpg

I Love EVERYONES Pictures! Here are a couple of mine. Blue Eyed White Lionheads, Netherland Darwf and my Rex Boy!

Last edited:
It's nice to see this thread. Mine are mainly meat rabbits. NZW's & NZW/CA. There's some juniors I'd like to show but not sure it that'll work out with my schedule. There's another barn I cross with and we're also working on another line. This spring we'll be transporting a dozen across country for both barns and I'm excited about that. Lots of work but I
love.gif
rabbits and the rewards.

We've dabbled in a few breeds, but the Tans have been with us almost 11 years now.

Here's a few pics of my most recent litter.

jane4.jpg

ada5.jpg

ada4.jpg

lol.png
I wish, they'd have some cute babies!! Pickle (because she LOVES cucumbers) came from one of my favorite rabbits that came down with snuffles - so I kept her to replace her momma but she became my ultimate favorite! Not only does she love her cucumbers but she's an obsessive kisser, lol.

They just feed them . Then leave,you can tell if there getting fed there belly's will be nice and round .

8572_hollandlitter1.jpg

A pic of the new litter. These four seem to be doing fine so far. Since they made it through the first 36 hours, I am feeling much more positive about their chances. She might do fine and raise them after all
smile.png
The funny thing is all the people asking for a baby now. I keep wanting to ask if they have any idea how much I spent on the parents, yet they want me to give them a baby?! lol It'd be one thing if they were plain, white bunnies, but they are Hollands from show quality stock, although I have not caved in and joined the show circuit myself just yet...maybe this summer.

Back
Top Bottom