Rabbit breeder's thread!

i'm a rabbit breeder also we raise- english lops, lionheads, dutch, velveteen lops, mini rex, holland lops and english angoras. i show in open shows w/ my huband and 5 kids. here is pics of some of our buns, u can see more pics on my website also. i have 10 does pregnant due at different times can't wait for the new babies to get here!!

velveteen lop doe
0103112321.jpg

one of my red mini rex babies
1222102103.jpg

a mini rex litter
0118112229.jpg

english angora
0921100028.jpg

mini rex momma
1004101546b.jpg

holland lop buck
1025101840.jpg

Quote:
My guess would be a Californian... New Zealand cross. I've got a couple that look exactly like that.. although I don't know where the blue eyes would come from.. maybe do a search on blue eye rabbit breeds.

therealsilkiechick - Your bunnies are gorgeous!!! I have red Rex also, just the bigger kind
smile.png

Goat_Walker - My guess would be a New Zealand or maybe a cross like SillyChicken thinks. He reminds me of my white doe NZ

Some show's have meat classes, but usually they are purebreds, but they usually offer a fryer class and a trio class (meat pen). This is a good class to show in if you are a meat breeder because it helps you evaluate your meat breeding program.

does someone have a direct link to the fake fur stuff. I looked on the KW site and it has a material but it does not say it is fake fur. It shows just a bedding. Will it keep them warm. . Winter in Florida is almost over but need to know for next year

Back
Top Bottom