Rabbits!

I love rabbits because...

• They're sooo cute!

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • They're friendly!

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • They're entertaining!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • They've cast me under their fluffy spell!

Votes: 78 41.3%

• Total voters

We have not feed baby's kit formula and goat milk yet. Trying to settle things down. We also have chicks hatching. I am buy myself with a sick child.

These kits look good. I think I can see rounded tummies on two of them; that means the doe has fed them, just as she is supposed to. If the doe is doing her job, the only thing you need to do is leave her and her family alone as much as you reasonably can, and upset her no more than necessary. Check on the babies a couple of times a day to make sure they are warm enough and their bedding is reasonably dry, but besides that, there's nothing you need to do.
A nursing doe should be given as much pelleted food as she will eat. It takes quite a bit of energy to convert rabbit food into milk, so she will eat a lot more than she did before she was pregnant.

Last edited:
What else can I do for them. I have not begun feeding them formula trying to give chance to settle down with them. Because I had to change location. To cold in office and she had a hen with her by accident. I wasn't expecting it tell 30th. She was not with male for a month so these is last letter tell we can change things around better.every bunny separate in there cages

If the doe is feeding them, you need to leave them alone, and not feed them. Her milk is much richer than anything you can provide; you will do them more harm than good trying to give them something that they don't need.

Back
Top Bottom