Rainy day activities?

I love big boxes of popcicle sticks and pipecleaners!
Make bean bags and they will play toss into cans, pans, what ever all day because THEY made them! Kids are great when it comes to imagination. Have a great day!
wee.gif

Just throw a pile of leaves in there, or hang a cabbage from the ceiling that they have to jump up and grab.

Ooops, wrong young 'un type...

Lots of stickers and coloring books! We also used to love big piles of construction paper, some glue sticks, and some little kid scissors. I would create things forever! Another fun thing I used to love doing was playing with that sculpey clay. I would make ornaments, or little animals, or anything I could think of and then my mom would stick them in the oven.

Another thing my mom used to have us do was make paper ornaments for the tree. Then we would decorate with them!

Oh, and another thing I remember doing was stringing garlands of popcorn and cranberries. My mom gave us big needles and we would just string everything on and then hang them up outside for the birds to eat. Another twist on this is making peanut butter pine cones for the birds. All you need for that is some string, peanut butter, and bird seed.

I have so many ideas from when I was little! My mom was always very good at providing activities to keep us busy!

Back
Top Bottom