Raising Baby Chick-Along

Pics
We used engine starter spray in an airtight (Tupperware) container for a kitten born with a badly twisted spine. My uncle (veterinarian) suggested it. If you need more details, pm me please.
That's what the article suggested as well (and how we took care of the badly deformed chicks that hatched), and I was trying to find that particular article to post on the new thread. It was well done, and I'd like folks to have access to it.

Yes, the babies will be going in half the coop once i put a little divider in. I don't want them running out when i open the door! I have to set up their light too, in case it gets chilly. I mostly only put it on at night now.

Little Chicken embryos never cease to amaze me! 1 dozen eggs, were cartoned up, and put in the fridge for eating on Wednesday. I took them to church Sunday for a family who didn't come. I put them in the trunk of my car and forgot about them until almost 11pm in the 107 degree heat. Well, I couldn't just toss them, and I didn't really want to try eating them. So, into the incubator they went. 5 days later, 8 of them are developing!! What??!!! These are going to be tough little chicks!

Back
Top Bottom