-Raising Bobwhite Quail-

***do Not Confuse Coturnix Basics, Or Button Basics With Bob White Basics They Are Very Different And The Same Answers Do Not Apply***

Bob Whites, Especially If Kept On The Ground In Recurrent Use Pens Need Periodic Treatment For A Myraid Of Things~ Parasites, Cocci, And Bachertial Infections Which Increase Greatly With Confined Areas And Long Term Use. Many Large Facilities That Specialize In Commercial Production Routine Have Medicated "cycles" As Preventative Medicine. This 1 Of The Number 1 Reasons Quail Are Recomended To Be Housed Suspend Off The Ground... And Its Primarily The Bob Speces That This Applies To

I do suggest someone with more experience write a sticky because this is to help all. Bobwhite quail lover I appreciate your info but it's not complete.

For example, you did not mention what to do with aggressive bobwhites, ankle biters for instance.

I fed medicated because I have to, but I would rather feed un medicated. If you can get it, use it. If not make do with what you have.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom