Random facts

Charlie Chaplin once entered into a Chatlie Chaplin look alike contest, he didn't even make it to the last round.
This is similar to the puzzle I've heard:

A man entered a contest, sure he would win first prize, but he came in third. He found this amusing. Why?

Answer: It was Charlie Chaplin, entering a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest.

A cat scan exposes our body to as much radiation as being 30km from Hiroshima as the bomb exploded.
The oldest map ever discovered depicted lizard people, merman and unicorns.
This is similar to the puzzle I've heard:

A man entered a contest, sure he would win first prize, but he came in third. He found this amusing. Why?

Answer: It was Charlie Chaplin, entering a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest.
Did you know? There are carnivorous bees that make meat honey.
Aahhh!! I love these! Keep them coming!

So everyone knows the feeling of being hungry. And almost everyone knows that you can go around 3 weeks without food. But what happens when you get this hungry? Well your body starts eating itself. Your brain will start eating itself, the meat cells in your body will start to consume each other.

There was a man who wanted to make a documentary about the impact of homelessness. He decided to live like a homeless person. He was found dead 3 days into filming.

There is a sound that will kill you! Disrupt your organs... and your bloodstream! It's 7 decibels, as that is the frequency your organs work at. That's why space is so dangerous :D

Back
Top Bottom