Ended Random Funny Posting Day and Mini Contests FUN Night! 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long PARTICIPANT

lau.gif
It IS Sally!!!

We got these at a store in Las Vegas. Wifely Duties violations, and they tear off like tickets. Husband ones weren't nearly as funny. I particularly love the No habla budget.
gig.gif

OMGoodness...the only thing I wouldn't get a check mark for is getting rid of the golf clubs. Ray doesn't play golf, lol!
big_smile.png

Let's see, we have Creamy, Sunny, Fuzzy, Tubby, Pest, Shark, Angel, Cali, Honey bun, Gremlin, Smokey, Tigger, and Midnight with her three kittens.
Ops make that around 16 cats... Yikes lol
tongue.png

We have Moses, Lily, Riley, Sophia, Hera, Baby, Mo, Berlioz, Ajax, ( and Foster Mama Princess with her 5 babies Maximus, Flynn, Anna, Elsa, and Asher) which totals 15 cats at the moment...hmmm...I love the sound of that. Too bad the last 6 don't belong to us.

We have about 12 cats. I fall into this CATegory also. Lol

I love it!  Birds of a feather flock together...Crazy cat ladies hang out together and love anything Cat related!

We sure do :D :gig

Let's see, we have Creamy, Sunny, Fuzzy, Tubby, Pest, Shark, Angel, Cali, Honey bun, Gremlin, Smokey, Tigger, and Midnight with her three kittens.

Ops make that around 16 cats... Yikes lol

:p
We have Moses, Lily, Riley, Sophia, Hera, Baby, Mo, Berlioz, Ajax, ( and Foster Mama Princess with her 5 babies Maximus, Flynn,  Anna, Elsa, and Asher) which totals 15 cats at the moment...hmmm...I love the sound of that. Too bad the last 6 don't belong to us.

Lol yep you have a house full also! :lau The last six not belonging to you can be remedied... :gig :lau

Back
Top Bottom