Rant about stupid egg-eating people!

I'm sorry but stupid people are EVERYWHERE!
barnie.gif
I work for our local Humane Society and you wouldn't believe some reasons why people will give up pets EVEN after having them for YEARS:idunno . For example, " I bought a new living room set and my pet's color doesnt match it"
sickbyc.gif

I just don't know about some people and how they think!

We had someone take care of our birds while we were out of town and told them they could keep all the eggs they collected. They said "No thanks, we only eat eggs from Wal-Mart."

I showed my dad a dozen eggs in my refrigerator (he is not a farm person). I had Marans, EE, and buff orp eggs in there. He looked at them and asked- "so the only difference is the color of the eggs?" I told him yes and he was fine with it.

So strange the conclusions people jump to. I had a friend who was convinced that only white eggs had yellow yolks: brown eggs had deep orange yolks (that was my fault; we don't have any white egg layers, and it is easy for someone to assume that brown eggs are orange b/c they're fresh like ours). Thank goodness she's never seen green eggs!

Quote:
Whats homonized? hahah some people..its sad thought too becuase we know these people are the ones that believe everyting the media says.

Quote:
Very fortunate.

I find if I don't clean up the cat hair everything matches them. so simple.

The people I give eggs to are disappointed if there's not a variety of colors. They especially ask for 1 or 2 green eggs in each dozen. They like to say they are having green eggs & ham. And Yes some of them have coat sleeves that tie in the back.

Imp/Dr. Suess

pips&peeps :

We need to make up a "Here's your sign" for those kind of people....
gig.gif

And attach it to their forehead using 4 inch drywall screws.​

Back
Top Bottom