Rant!!!! Another Mother Yelling And Dissing My Kid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hugs.gif

I asked Em how school was and she said not one word was said about anythng so all is good in OZ..haha

Quote:
Well, who is she? The governor? What's she gonna do? Bar you from the country club? That's the problem these day:thumbsups - everyone too afraid to say anything to anyone else, except the nasty people. They say whatever they want and we just take it! Don't you dare apologize! You go girl!

Ditto! Don't you apologize! It'll only puff that awful woman up more! I can't believe she threatened YOU like that. nassty nasty nasty

I will never forget the first time I saw my Mom stand up for me like that. It was an awesome feeling and taught me that it is perfectly fine to stand up for yourself and anyone else that may need a little help. Terrific job Nat
smile.png

That happened to me in high school. I was devastated. I went to my mother's room -she taught there- in tears, she did not flinch. My English teacher was there talking to my mom, and she Demanded to know why I was in tears (because my mother was so non pulsed). I told her; and she stormed out to set the record straight that I just was NOT that kind of child.
The attacker was the school principal. He was always an idiot, still is, will be until he dies. I think what hurt the most was that my mother did not care. It was just more of what she let our father do, so she felt we should be immune to it. I still am not immune to false accusations and intimidation.
If I had had a mother like you, I would have been so grateful and proud.
You may have embarrassed yourself by your vocabulary, but as the years go by, you will be held in higher esteem by your daughter for your mother hen tendencies.
DO NOT APOLOGISE! I bet her husband, kids, and half her 'friends' wish they had the backbone to do half of that.

Quote:
Im so sorry that happened to you
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
here are some mother bear hugs from me to you!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
thats terrible! Im glad the other teacher kicked ion and said something for pete's sake!

Honestly I would have decked that lady once she started giving me slack I have a very low tolerance for people that think it is ok to give kids crap and not discuss it with the parents.

My daughter was in band in HS and there was a couple of parents that thought their child could do no wrong. My daughter came home from school one day very upset. A couple of the girls in color guard put jello in her flute. The girls laughed when she went to play it and jello came shooting out the end, but they denied everything. I was at the school at 7:30 the next morning fuming. I made the principal call the girls down and made him get the parents in. One mother was such a nasty B she asked her daughter if she did that and of course the kid said no. The mother then started going off on my daughter accusing her of putting it in there herself. Well the principal didn't have a chance to say a thing because I jumped up out of the chair and told the lady that if she said one more thing to my daughter she was going to be spending a long time in a full body cast. The other parent a father asked his daughter if she did it and she started crying saying she was sorry and that she didn't want to do it, but the other girl talked her into it. The lady never did apologize and the two girls got in-house suspension for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom