RANT!!! dead Lav silkie roo!! rant rant!!!

Quote:
how far did you travel--I thought he was shipped to you-or was he boxed when you picked him and drove to get him??

no my fishing trip lol he was shipped

Quote:
how far did you travel--I thought he was shipped to you-or was he boxed when you picked him and drove to get him??

no my fishing trip lol he was shipped

Oh LOL.. ok I have been pretty blonde lately
hide.gif
real bad!!! How is he now? my Lav roo is in his cage all by himself-his girls are sad too-I hated taking them away from him but I had too-for now..He will remain in jail for a week-until I at least put "ernie " to rest. He is in a box in our back porch waiting for this weekend to build a bon fire in his honor. Thats what we have had to do all summer to prevent animals from digging up things...bleahhh

Quote:
He is still in a cage to himself-but he is picking hias head up -eating and drinking-when I get home tonight i am taking him out to watch him to see if he is stable to be on his own-Honestly I think he tried to "fly" down from his roost amd misjudges where he was ( because he can barely see with that top hat) and bonked himslef a good one! oh and my 2 babies came back yesterday-!! can you believe it? they didnt find their way back home untila fter lunch-but both the black silkie and polish girl made it home--
wee.gif
wee.gif
I hope you get your eggs today:) or tomorrow the latest!!!

Quote:
He is still in a cage to himself-but he is picking hias head up -eating and drinking-when I get home tonight i am taking him out to watch him to see if he is stable to be on his own-Honestly I think he tried to "fly" down from his roost amd misjudges where he was ( because he can barely see with that top hat) and bonked himslef a good one! oh and my 2 babies came back yesterday-!! can you believe it? they didnt find their way back home untila fter lunch-but both the black silkie and polish girl made it home--
wee.gif
wee.gif

Yep I got the eggs yesterday, thank yo so much , i will be putting them in the bator today.

And
ya.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
clap.gif
on your babys comeing back home.

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif

Yep I got the eggs yesterday, thank yo so much , i will be putting them in the bator today.

And
ya.gif
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
clap.gif
on your babys comeing back home.

how were they packages ok? and breakage or cracks???
fl.gif
did I do a good job wrapping?

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif

I am sooo glad your girls made it home!!!
jumpy.gif
(See.......I do venture away from our thread once in a while!!)

Back
Top Bottom