Ranting, blowing off steam about usps

Quote:
That must have been a nice service. I'm a touch too young to have benefited from it, I think. I did use google, and it appears greyhound still has some sort of package delivery service? Or is it not very widespread?

With how our local USPS is, I wouldn't trust live anything with it. Our guy is so lazy, he will drive up our drive way, stop for a second, then leave, put a note in our box saying we weren't home to get our letter/package whatever. He won't get out of his vehicle, honk or anything. He's put slips in our box saying final notice when we never got the first one. Post office won't do anything about it. I know our other neighbors have had issues too. We now pay almost all our bills online because we weren't getting them. Wonder what else we don't get...

I am not sure as I thought it was out of business myself. It was cheap and fast.
Quote:
That must have been a nice service. I'm a touch too young to have benefited from it, I think. I did use google, and it appears greyhound still has some sort of package delivery service? Or is it not very widespread?

Quote:
our mail man does something similar.. if he honks he LAYS on the horn till i am at his window he has a MUCH louder horn than my van does, but he just lays on it, gets the dogs barking and what not. he gives me about 30 seconds to get to his car, if im not there, he either A) thows the mail or package out the window on the grass, or leaves me a final notice, saying that i have till the next day to pick it up.. he has even done this with packages that are sent in a flat rate priority box, that fit in the mail box! ugh! if i could afford to drive back and forth to the PO (15miles away) i would get a box there.

oh and we havent gotten a bill from anyone in months....

Quote:

Nope. A few weeks ago I saw him get out of the truck to yell at the girl across the street. She asked him to come to the door because she has a young baby and it was pouring down rain. They yelled at each other for a few minutes before he finally got out. He is a biiiiiiig guy and quite rude.

eta: I heard him tell her that he doesn't have to get out of the truck, she has to come to him.

Last edited:
ok my cousin sent his brother a special video game special edition thingy idk it must have been really good or something but he sent it from california to texas. AND ITS TAKING A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!! only a couple of states away and they still cant get it right?!? if i were to have a hatchery I would have a big van or something and drive to where ever I had to except you would pay for gas lol

Back
Top Bottom