raspy breathing

Crazy chicken girl

In the Brooder
Sep 12, 2017
Started off with some sneezing but now its just these noises whenever she breaths.
Shes a pretty young Ameraucana, maybe 2 years?
No runny nose, eats and drinks fine
hoping it isn't an infection

She is having stridor, a sound that is heard when there is something in the airway, such as mucus, a piece of food, or swollen tissue. Sometime they get better in a few hours, but if she is sneezing, and it doesn’t get better by morning, I would get some Tylan 50 from your feed store, along with some syringes and needles. It can be given orally. I can give dosages. Make sure that your coop has good air circulation, minimal dust, no ammonia odor, and no mold.

She is having stridor, a sound that is heard when there is something in the airway, such as mucus, a piece of food, or swollen tissue. Sometime they get better in a few hours, but if she is sneezing, and it doesn’t get better by morning, I would get some Tylan 50 from your feed store, along with some syringes and needles. It can be given orally. I can give dosages. Make sure that your coop has good air circulation, minimal dust, no ammonia odor, and no mold.
She seems to be doing good still, she stopped sneezing and I am planning to check on her in the morning. If need be I will be sure to check out the Tylan 50 and ask for dosages as well, I greatly appreciate the help as well as the name of the problem she's having.

Back
Top Bottom