a recipe to kill rats or mice it's 1 cup baking soda 1 cup powder sugar an 1 cup oats mix together

I'm on day 5 of the homemade poison.
So far no luck. They love it and are eating as much as I put out. So far about 40 lbs worth.
Have yet to see or smell any dead rats. Thinking this recipe doesnt work. I think i just fattened them up and hopped them up on sugar. Probably been breeding like crazy last few days.

It worked fast for me they were gone fast try plaster instead of baking soda? We used this at the place that I work at to because there were kids near by an it worked there also everything has to be dry not wet when you give it to them when it get to their stomach the stomach activate the baking soda.

If you got rats, I bet you have snakes!
This one disposed of the trapped rat for me.
Didn't even waste any shot. I hear they taste like chicken, the snake told me anyway...
IMG_20160704_132357.jpg

Curious if anyone else had tried this and how well it worked?
Do they have to eat a lot or not?
How long does it take for them to start dying off?

No idea about the bi carb,

But labs have researched feeding plaster to rats and mice and shown all it does is potentially give them a mildly upset stomach but generally doesn't kill them.

I'll see if I can find the research to link, just on my phone.

I had a problem with Rats. I go rid of them by using just one bit bait. I put a wire through the bait stick--there is a hole there--and anchored them to something. I placed them in places where chickens could not get to them. It worked!

No rats at my place for two years now.

Back
Top Bottom