Rats, Chinchilla' s, and Mice, Oh My!

Thanks! willow is really sweet when she wants to be, but she can also be quite the territorrial little stink.

it's the boys that really stink, not girls.they balance it by being really laid back and mellow compared to the rather more bouncy girls.

I have had rats and mice since I was a kid ,When I got my first apartment my rats lived on the balcony, whenever it got hot out I busted out with the rat swimming pool a large dog bowl with iced water I swear no lie I would come home from work to find my girls with their heads and arms on the rim bodies in the water chilling like girls hanging out at the pool.

Lol, I used to have an angora rabbit, we called her the little diablo.
roll.png
That sure fits some bunnies..... Mine will bite you if you put a hand near her litterbox!

roll.png
That sure fits some bunnies..... Mine will bite you if you put a hand near her litterbox!

Yeah, and when I said "little diablo" it doesn't mean she was little, she was a really big rabbit and when she didn't want to be caught and brought inside at night it would take over 20 minutes to catch her even in her fenced in enclosure.
barnie.gif
I still liked her though, and made a nice pair of mittens and a scarf out of her shedded fur, brushing her to get the fur however was quite difficult lol, and she loved biting people too.

Hod is adorable, he is happier now that I got him some mousey type friends, he used to just spend all his time biding in his house.now he is playing on the wheel digging in the bedding and running all over the branches in his aquarium.

*some mice just aren't cuddling types so its best to get them some friends and let them be mice together

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom