Rattler!! New pics, nother snake pg 3

Quote:
My dad was hunting once (in Mexico) and all of sudden a shot rang out! One guy stepped at a rattler! He shot it before it knew what was going on. Close call. So now we have the rattle!

Those are pretty decent sized snakes. Believe it or not, I've seen thicker ones around here. My grandfather's 1500 acres is riddled with the little b*stards.
hmm.png

Quote:
That is right, not to North West Arkansas, but to North CENTRAL Arkansas!!!!
smile.png
Told my husband that was one of the first rattlesnakes that would tempt me to have it as a pet!!!! He was not happy, he is even terrified of my pet Kingsnakes. LOL

OMGOSH, what a beautiful, breathtaking, killer snake. I would have to go change my drawers............. we finally got the chicken snake out of the coop, the plastic easter egg slowed it down enough to dispose of. Two days later, killed a copperhead in the roosting house. Terrible year for snakes here. The heat has them out looking for water I guess. We watched a cottonmouth eat a catfish at the Paluxy at Dinosaur Valley State Park a couple of days ago. Very cool. But way too close to where we were swimming about 4 ft. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
lol.png

Just saw this update!
ep.gif
Wonder if we can get a smilie that's running....(away!)
Was walking to church...and there sunning itself on the porch of the church sunday...yup, a snake! The thing that bothered me was it's sideways motion....like a sidewinder...don't think we have any of those around here...but....
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom