Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Thank you so much for the idea, but the dirty spot is very small anyway and they have such a larger area to be in the clean grass and shade that it really isn't that big of a problem, it also isn't usually mud it's more of just really dry dirt like the grass had been pulled out and the dirt dried out :) becuase when ever they do decide to splash any water the sun usually dries it out within the hour
1f602.png
Thanks Mississippi :gig

MS is something I can understand! :highfive: I am Southern LA myself! I Have to work toward the dry or else we would all drown :lau

Only 1 more week!!!
:celebrate
:love
True, you do only have a few and a nice large area... besides, gotta let them have a little fun sometimes too, right? ;)

I swear every time I incubate ducks that I'm gna be very bald by the time they finally make it out of the shells... This is The Real Challenge

MS is something I can understand! :highfive: I am Southern LA myself! I Have to work toward the dry or else we would all drown :lau
I swear every time I incubate ducks that I'm gna be very bald by the time they finally make it out of the shells... This is The Real Challenge

Hatching ducks tests your patience... hatching Calls tests your sanity... :gig

MS is something I can understand!
highfive.gif
I am Southern LA myself! I Have to work toward the dry or else we would all drown
lau.gif

fl.gif

Hatching ducks tests your patience... hatching Calls tests your sanity...
gig.gif

Another reason why I shouldn't try them!
lol.png

Wow! I disappear for a week and soooo much happens! Great pics! Good job Io, and very cool with the black mallards Buff!

Back
Top Bottom