Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Ravyn, is squeaking a call duck thing? I've never heard my girls do that.... They talk a lot, but they don't squeak.

this last pic of stud Bubs IS ON MY SMARTPHONE BACKGROUND. NOW IT IS.

Stud Bubs is perfect, lol! :D

Why are these birds so round and cute? That one of Cocoa Pop is so eeeeeeeeeeeeee. And the babies. Amandjdjdjxndkdmdkdjdjrncjdjxjdxksie!!!!!

Oops... I broke JB again... :oops: :gig

I love the little squeaky floating gurl. She is a water burd which means she is a duck.

Do you actually get to hold her? I am jealous.

I hold her every single day... Peg is our special needs duck, due to temp spike issues while incubating her egg, she was born with one leg and one stub... but it doesn't slow her down one bit... she is spoiled absolutely rotten, loves hugs, puts her head into your hand to be held and absolutely adores car rides... she even got to meet WV in person when we drove to meet up... :)

Ravyn, is squeaking a call duck thing? I've never heard my girls do that.... They talk a lot, but they don't squeak.

For the most part, yes... my big girls make kinda similar noises, but deeper... Calls seem to have higher pitches to their voices thus the squeak sounds... and the smaller they are the squeakier they get, lol...

Stud Bubs is perfect, lol! :D
Oops... I broke JB again... :oops: :gig
I hold her every single day... Peg is our special needs duck, due to temp spike issues while incubating her egg, she was born with one leg and one stub... but it doesn't slow her down one bit... she is spoiled absolutely rotten, loves hugs, puts her head into your hand to be held and absolutely adores car rides... she even got to meet WV in person when we drove to meet up... :)
For the most part, yes... my big girls make kinda similar noises, but deeper... Calls seem to have higher pitches to their voices thus the squeak sounds... and the smaller they are the squeakier they get, lol...

Thanks!

I got to hold her! I got to hold her! :yiipchick

She is truly a sweetie!

Yup, you sure did!!! :D

Ya know... I think she loves car rides cuz she's hoping to see you again... took her with us when we met a gal we sold a trio of birds to... Peg wanted to see who it was and when she did, she gave me 'THE LOOK'... and I swear she said, "That's NOT MY GIRL!!!!" :gig

Back
Top Bottom