Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
Which one???
gig.gif

I'll look for those pics tonight and post 'em... I got something special to post for JB and Tony too... just had to figure out how to put it together, lol...
pop.gif

My little guy swam for the first time tonight! It was so cute watching him paddle around for the very first time. I put tiny pieces of lettuce in the water and he was so excited about it that it took him forever to start swimming. But once he started there was no turning back. And he's so smart, when he had enough, he jumped out and hopped into the towel. Ravyn, you have given me so much amusement in my life!
She's a cute little micro-version of Roxette (my Blue Swedish) that called Blue Bibbed in Call Duck right?

My little guy swam for the first time tonight! It was so cute watching him paddle around for the very first time. I put tiny pieces of lettuce in the water and he was so excited about it that it took him forever to start swimming. But once he started there was no turning back. And he's so smart, when he had enough, he jumped out and hopped into the towel. Ravyn, you have given me so much amusement in my life!

Awwwww!!! :love

So glad you got the little one!! And they are super addictive, lol... now you see why I love my Calls... :D

She's a cute little micro-version of Roxette (my Blue Swedish) that called Blue Bibbed in Call Duck right?

Spot on, Tony!! :highfive:

And yes, I saw you munching popcorn...

Ok, here it is... Crash in all her craziness, or at least bits of it and her broody zen-ness... these were done while she is broody, but this is how she normally is... except louder and longer, lol...

After going on like this for about an hour, she then decides it's time to go back to her babies... when she is ready she stands up as straight and tall as she can and calls extremely loud and fast with a crazy look in her eye (Tony, I know you have seen that look)... and if she is not let in to her babies immediately she takes off flying, circles around once or twice, then lands on the roof... she proceeds to call and look quiet panicked... much coaxing is needed to get her down again and inside...

Then miraculously, she becomes like this...

This duck defies all logic of a broody mama... and very not what we expected her to be like, lol... but a great mama she is...

@Julie Bird @Tevyes Dad

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom